9 Things That Take a Pitch From Good to Great | Bplans
It’s a it is a daunting task to get your business pitch right. In preparation for the next round of 757Pitch on Sept 19th we will be offering a Pitch Coaching session from 5 – 6 PM Sept 12th at the ODU Innovation Center, Norfolk. Open and free to the public – this is a chance for competitors to fine tune their pitches and businesses to pick up some good pointers.
Caroline Cummings is a two time Internet Entrepreneur. A proven expert in what it takes to pitch your business – raising over $1 Million in Angel investment. In this article she boils down 9 key things you can do to take your “…Pitch from good to great…”
- Tell a real customer story
- Pare it down to the essentials
- Outline your business model
- Make sure your presentation is crystal clear to anyone and everyone
- Talk about yourself
- Tell us, what have you done lately?
- Give the numbers that are behind your numbers
- Show your darn product!
A quick concise read – this article is a must for anyone wanting to know how to pitch their business. Take your pitch from good to great and raise the investments you need.